Low Calorie Italian Sodas Recipe (10 FLAVORS!)
This Low Calorie Italian Sodas Recipe is just 43 calories! Plus, this healthy soda recipe is low sugar and vegan.
It comes with a low calorie syrup for Italian Soda, and 10 yummy Italian Soda combinations. All low calorie and low sugar!
Now you can make homemade Italian soda drinks at home, for less calories, less sugar, and less money!
Question: What is Italian Soda?
Answer: Italian soda is a yummy drink made from carbonated water, flavored syrup, and cream.
This Low Calorie Italian Sodas Recipe is just 43 calories!
Low Calorie Italian Sodas Recipe
This article will supply you with everything you’ll need to make a healthy Italian cream sodas recipe at home.
Below you’ll find a homemade (low calorie) syrup for Italian Soda, 10 Italian Sodas flavors. Plus, a shopping list, printable recipe card, nutrition label and more.
What You’ll Find in this Article:
- Ingredients for Italian Soda Recipes (shopping list!)
- How to Make Italian Cream Soda at Home
- Low Calorie Italian Sodas Recipe (recipe card!)
- Italian Soda Calories and Nutrition
Helpful Tip for Shopping: Take a screenshot of the shopping list to your phone. This way you have it at your fingertips the next time you go grocery shopping.
Recipe Card Uses: You can email yourself this recipe card so you can easily search for it (I have a folder in my email just for recipes!) Or print it so you have it handy, and can make notes. You can even pin this Italian Cream Sodas Recipe to Pintrest so it is safely stored for you.
Up next, a shopping list for our low calorie Italian cream soda recipe…
Ingredients for Italian Soda Recipes
These low calorie Italian sodas can be made in just about any flavor you crave.
Here are 10 traditional Italian Soda flavors we know you’ll love. You can use fresh or frozen fruit to make fruit infused simple syrup… which means you can make these yummy soda recipes any time of the year!
10 Traditional Italian Soda Flavors:
- Peach Vanilla
- Cherry and Lime
- Orange Vanilla
- Pineapple Coconut (Pina Colada)
- Berry Blast
- Blackberry Lemon
- Cherry Cream
Shopping List for Italian Soda with Cream:
Homemade Italian Soda Syrup Ingredients:
Italian Soda Ingredients:
Special Tip: You can find all the measurements in the recipe card below. There you can choose how many servings of these Italian cream soda recipes you want to make. It will do all the measurement math for you! All of the ingredients for Italian sodas flavors can be doubled or tripled with the click of a button.
Up next, how to make an Italian Soda at home…
How to Make Italian Cream Soda at Home
Below, you’ll learn how to make low calorie Italian Soda syrup. All you need is a pot, blender, and a strainer!
Special Tip: If you want your Italian cream soda syrup transparent, strain it 2-3 times… not just once.
How to Make Italian Soda at Home:
- To a small sauce pot combine the zero calorie all-natural sweetener, your choice of fruit, and water.
- Heat the pot over medium heat, stirring often until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into a blender. Blend berries and liquid until smooth, and strain in a fine mesh strainer.
- Pour three tablespoons of homemade simple syrup in the bottom of a tall glass. Next, top with ice, then the soda water. And finally top with the almond milk creamer.
- Tip: Make sure to add ingredients to glass in this order, otherwise the cream might curdle.
Special Tip: You can find these directions, along with measurements, nutrition and more in the sharable recipe card in the next section!
Up next, a recipe card for the best Italian Soda Recipe…
Low Calorie Italian Sodas Recipe (10 Italian Soda Flavors)
This Italian Cream Sodas recipe is low calorie, low sugar, and vegan!
The low calorie Italian Sodas Recipe comes with a homemade low calorie simple syrup. Making this in a 3 tablespoon serving is impossible, the Italian Soda syrup will make 10 servings.
You can also add the syrup for Italian Soda to ice cube trays (add 3 tablespoons each mold) and freeze them for later!
Italian Cream Sodas Recipe (JUST 43 CALORIES)
Fine mesh strainer
Homemade Simple Syrup Ingredients (makes 10 servings):
Italian Soda Ingredients:
10 Italian Soda Flavors:
- Peach Vanilla (add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Cherry and Lime (add juice of 1/2 lime)
- Orange Vanilla (add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Pineapple Coconut aka Pina Colada (add 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes)
- Berry Blast (use 2/3 cup each- raspberry, strawberry, blueberry)
- Blackberry Lemon (add juice of 1/2 lemon)
- Cherry Cream (add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
To a small sauce pot combine the zero calorie all-natural sweetener, your choice of fruit, and water.
Heat over medium heat, stirring often until it comes to a boil.
Remove from heat and pour into a blender. Blend until smooth, and strain in a fine mesh strainer.
Pour three tablespoons of homemade simple syrup in the bottom of a tall glass. Top with ice, then the soda water, and finally the almond milk creamer.
Special Tip: Make sure to add ingredients to glass in this order, otherwise the cream might curdle.
Serving: 8ozCalories: 43kcalCarbohydrates: 8.8gProtein: 0.2gFat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgPotassium: 37mgFiber: 0.5gSugar: 1.2gCalcium: 4mgIron: 0mg
Italian Soda Calories and Nutrition
We used an all-natural zero calorie sweetener to make this Italian soda syrup… But, if you don’t have it or want to purchase it, you can still make these Italian Soda recipes.
Use sugar in place of the all-natural zero calorie sweetener and continue on with the recipe.
It will only add 19 calories per drink if you use real sugar! That will make these healthy soda recipes just 62 calories!!